Mobility is changing rapidly. New modes of transport are evolving and new mobility concepts maturing. Emerging mobility alternatives, changing employee behavior and increasing home and remote working require a new mindset, different knowledge and a willingness to make high impact decisions. With our consultancy and training offering, we help you remain at the forefront of change and make more of mobility
Do you operate and manage your own fleet? We can help by sharing our expertise and experience and providing fleet and mobility expert capacity where required. We can also train and coach your employees and managers. In all these ways, we can contribute to increasing your operational efficiency and employee satisfaction and guide your transition to electrification, digitization and flexible mobility solutions and operations. Dragintra offers a wide range of training programs, mobility expert sourcing solutions and consultancy services.
Our service offering in more detail
We offer independent advice and expert knowledge to clients with a view to reducing costs, optimizing processes and creating high added values.
- Fleet and operational management
- Procurement and contract management
- Driver and employee assistance
- Mobility card providers and mobility budget management
- Travel planning and employee satisfaction (surveys)
We offer basic and advanced training programs for fleet managers and drivers. Please contact us for the full training program.
- ‘Fleet Management – Basics’
- ‘Fleet Management – Professional’
Together we can also design a custom training program that consists of one or more of these modules:
- Damages and roadside assistance
- Fuel management
- Repair, maintenance, tires
- Driver regulations
- Fiscal matters
- Driver communication and coaching
- Negotiating with lease companies
Our Fleet & Process Scan provides a snapshot of your vehicle fleet. It’s the fast way to list all your savings and other opportunities in one overview. The extensive analysis of your fleet’s structure covers the following points:
- Car & Mobility Policy – a benchmark of your current car scheme and driver agreement.
- Purchasing contracts, such as cars, fuel, mobility cards and accessories.
- We analyze and benchmark lease contracts at component level: e.g., the form of financing, repair and maintenance, depreciation percentage, administration costs, management fees and insurance premiums.
- Terms and conditions, optimal durations and kilometers.
- Processes: how your vehicle fleet is organized and administrated and who is involved in this, including task division and communication.
- Reporting: what is available, are reports informative enough, the purpose of reports and their frequency.
Insurance premiums account for about 15% of the total lease rate. It is therefore essential to manage this properly. Here are some of the things our surveys uncover:
- A large proportion of fleet owners are insufficiently familiar with the way in which their car insurance contracts are arranged.
- Too little information and knowledge is available to properly negotiate premiums and conditions with leasing companies and insurers.
- Many fleet owners work with several leasing companies, which all have their own insurance policies with different terms and conditions.
The Fleet Insurance Scan provides you with the necessary insight to make the right choices about the type of insurance that best suits your organization. We analyze:
- Terms and Conditions
- Benchmark Premiums
- Premium/Claims Ratio
- Insurance Arrangements
- Claims Management
The Fleet Insurance Scan gives you a complete picture of your insurance situation. The results are presented in a comprehensive report and include an executive summary. This is further explained in a presentation about improvement opportunities.
We can negotiate and manage contracts with suppliers and service providers so you get the most cost-effective supply with the corresponding terms and conditions. We continuously follow and anticipate market and price developments to ensure your deals remain up to date. And when it comes to including new mobility and mobility card providers, we will negotiate the best-value integrated solution in line with your custom needs.